Selene has liked Endymion for a long time but he only sees her as a kid. Once she’s an adult will that change? Can she help him see how good they’d be together?
★★★ SERIES ANNOUNCEMENT ★★★ Black Heart Romance presents Heaven & Hell, a brand new taboo romance series by ten of your favorite best-selling authors! Authors included are: DARCY ROSE: JUNE J.L BECK AND C. HALLMAN: END OF JUNE ISABELLA STARLING AND C. HALLMAN: JULY LOGAN FOX: AUGUST LUCY SMOKE: SEPTEMBER VIVIAN WOOD: END OF SEPTEMBER SAM MARIANO: OCTOBER R. HOLMES: NOVEMBER Adelaide Forrest: DECEMBER C.L MATHEWS: DECEMBER Welcome to Purgatory, an exclusive club where we transform your darkest desires into reality. Here, everything is possible and nothing is too taboo. Test your limits and find the kink you never knew you needed. Follow Black Heart Romance! Never miss a thing! NL Signup: https://www.subscribepage.com/blackheart Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Black-Heart-Romance-105021428233643 Website: https://www.bleedingheartromance.com/black-heart Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/blackheartromancereads
SEXY AS SIN , and all new, sexy second-chance MC romance, from USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling @AuthorWillowWinters is NOW AVAILABLE!! Grab your copy today! Amazon US: https://amzn.to/329oQaI Wide: https://geni.us/gn7Gl Blurb: From USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author Willow Winters, comes a sexy second-chance MC romance. I took the fall for a crime I didn’t commit, and it cost me everything. Including the only woman I ever loved. I’m not the man she fell in love with. Four years behind bars made me harder, colder… with a temper I can’t control. But one look at Kat and nothing else matters. I’m broken without her and a shell of a person I used to be. She is my one and only. My addiction and my sanity. I could never imagine how time would change everything and how far we’d drift apart…. but she can’t deny this heat between us and she can’t hide the way her body reac...
The Lawyer by Marni Mann is now live! A sexy, new stand-alone in the Dalton Brothers Series from USA Today best-selling author Marni Mann … I’m not the type of girl who picks up a man on a rooftop bar. Not the kind of girl who lets a man’s hands roam my body, discovering I have no panties on. Never the girl who has hours’ worth of o’s from a smoking-hot one-night stand. But Dominick makes it so easy to say yes. His body, his moves, and his oh-so-wicked tongue have me saying it over and over again. Yes, please. Yes, more. Yes, right there. He worships every inch of my body, and I’m still sore the next morning when I meet him again. This time, he’s Mr. Dalton, my sister’s cutthroat entertainment lawyer. And he has a proposition for me. He wants to make me famous. Of course, that means sharing a screen with my wildly jealous sister. It means giving up my career. It means the whole world will suddenly know everything about me. Which presents one catastrophic problem—Dominick doesn’t...
Comments
Post a Comment